AIR ASSIST FOR YOUR DELIVERY VAN
The interior storage for your commercial vehicle has been perfectly customised, keeping it as light, steady and user-friendly as possible. Now that you have loaded all your tools and materials, it is heavier than you anticipated.
Your unstable handling soon becomes obvious due to swaying in gusts of wind, less grip on the front wheels, too long a braking distance and bouncing when you go over a ramp. This is because all the materials and tools in your van are causing it to tilt and lean over backwards. It will also cause you to blind any oncoming drivers.
The right Dunlop air assist will stabilise the van significantly. Air suspension is unknown to many and consequently unloved. Over the years, however, Dunlop Air Assist has become something of an icon among air suspension systems and now well known in practically every part of the world. Anyone who has ever driven a vehicle with it, will never want to do without. The van will be much more comfortable to drive, the ride height more consistent, you'll be less affected by ramps and gusts of wind and be generally safer on the road.
View the latest driving comfort solution for your commercial van here!View the catalogue
Without air suspension
- Unstable handling
- Higher sensitivity to cross-winds
- Less grip on the front wheels
- Long, or too long a braking distance
- Can dangerously blind oncoming drivers
- Increased risk of damage
With air suspension
- More driving comfort and better roadholding
- Always sufficient ground clearance
- Highly stable left/right divided system
- Allows vehicle to be raised safely to drive on and off ferries
- Levels on an uneven surface
- More grip on the front wheels
- Better steering
- Shorter braking distance